Monday, January 8, 2007

New year

The beginning of a new year is always fun for me. I feel reborn with new hopes and new expect ions. I Love the snow and the beautiful world it creates. I love at the new year as time to revist the year before and see what I have done right and wrong and what needs to be changed. I can tell you all alot of things need changing. My walk with god, parenting, and keeping the home are the places I really what to focus on. With that being said I am going to start a home management binder. With the help of some the other bloggers. And when I get it complete I will of course post it. I would also like to thank all the ladies that have inspired over the last few months(you may not know who you are but thank you). I will in the next few week be dropping you a line so you will know. Remember all thing are possible through Jesus our Lord
God Bless you all.

No comments: